Dish in it up Question

jmjunkin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 23, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
I currently have a 622 and a 211. I am thinking of Dishing it up and getting another 622 for the 211. If I do this will I still only pay a 6 dollar extra reciever lease fee. Right now I pay a 6 dollar extra reciever fee but want to make sure I dont have to pay for both 622's. Is the first reciever on your account always included in the package?

Good question! I'm in the same boat and was considering another 622 to replace my 211. Anyone with answers?

I have AEP so that is not an issue with me. On my original paperwork it says the first reciever is included in the package but I don't know if that changes if you Dish it UP. I am still under contract. I just dont want another extra reciever fee. I just want to pay the 6 dollars extra I pay now.

Here's what mine looks like, I have a 721 and 311 that I own, and 2 311s that are leased. By the looks of it, I'm not charged a lease fee. Maybe I should be, but I'm not.. So least you know what I'm being charged.. :)

2 PREMIUM PACKAGE 22.00
ADDITIONAL RECEIVER 5.00
ADDL RECEIVER ACCESS FEE 5.00
ADDL RECEIVER ACCESS FEE 5.00
DIGITAL HOME ADVANTAGE WITH AMERICA'S TOP 250 WITH 57.99
DISH HOME PROTECTION PLAN (DHPP) 5.99
LOCALS 0.00

I've gotta wonder if DVRA with Top250 would end up saving me money. I think I want to switch to VIP622 + VIP211, 2 Premiums and keep my owned 311 active.

I'm not likely to drop Dish anytime soon so 18 months isn't bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)