DISH NETWORK PRESENTS OWN: OPRAH WINFREY NETWORK

I don't see why so many people are in a tizzy over OWN. We all knew it was coming. While it is something that almost all the people who are on the forum will never watch, there are many people, mostly women, who most probably will spend a good part of the day on it. Isn't cable/sat tv supposed to provide content for all people. Do we complain about all the religious/shopping channels, etc? No!! So why are so many people complaining about OWN? Just be adults and ignore the channel!

I happened to be watching football all day long on New Years Day. And I wasn't hung over either. I gave that silliness of drinking in the new year up years ago......

I'll spend exactly as much time watching OWN - particularly while it's in SD only - as I did watching Oprah.

I doesn't bother me in the least (unless I find my DVR loaded-up with it, but that's not likely in a single household!); I'll simply ignore it like I do 90% of the rest of the channels I receive.

However, someone PLEASE nudge me awake again as soon as the rumors hit that Harpo, Unlimited is acquiring Dish...!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts