Dish Network Smart Card Swap Delayed

I don't get why they dont just keep the other one's activated instead of making you swap them again! Sounds pretty crazy to me.
My thoughts exactly! But, the commercial CSR said "no can do", and suggested I contact their commercial operations group via email. Of course, I haven't heard anything back from them.

Once again, Sofa King incompetent.

I really want to hear that no one has been cut off. There has been no confirmation that they Delayed the REAL conversion of channels to the G3 (Purple) encryption.

Not that I agree with them, but some say that everyone should have received their cards. And that anyone who didn't lost them, had there Installer lose them, etc. And that anyone seeing the messages either failed to install their cards or needs to call for replacement cards. And that replacement cards are delayed somewhat by short supply.

I've been watching for my cards since they announced the card swap program. Last night I noticed chan. 998 was on the guide (for the first time, ever) and I got the cards TODAY. I assure you, this was the first and only set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts