Dish Network's Charlie ergen in FCC crosshairs over wireless buildout

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I would say it enhances dish. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
I know it is. We started doing MVDDS Site Surveys today, which means test site installs are coming soon. If the technology is used to it's fullest extent that we imagine from the test builds, it'll be pretty special

Also, 5 of us in my office were picked to start training on NB-IoT

I know it is. We started doing MVDDS Site Surveys today, which means test site installs are coming soon. If the technology is used to it's fullest extent that we imagine from the test builds, it'll be pretty special

Also, 5 of us in my office were picked to start training on NB-IoT

Just don’t post anything that could get you fired.

I know a lot but have to be careful what I say as well. :)

The FCC had a deadline in 2020 for Dish to show implementation of their licenses. They could rescind the licenses and then Charlie would lose the money he paid for the licenses. But I believe that Charlie is going to succeed. He is no dummy when it comes to investing.
GO DISH!!!

It said he also has to "persuade" the government to "ALLOW" 5g wireless service on one of its spectrum positions. Imagine if they don't agree to that? He is really rolling the dice and putting all the chips on one number.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts