Dish Showing No Favoritism in Politics

tigerfan33

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
I checked my guide this morning and I see that ch.211 will turn into the Republican National Convention next week.

I guess Charlie is just like ALL big money people. Making sure not to piss off either party. Will never know which one to call when you need a favor.;)

Wow covering the D and R conventions what a shocker! BTY--Voom DBS did the exact same thing back in the day.

Charlie knows the game, FCC, FTC etc and makes sure to give each their props.
They're one in the same party anyway, all Beltway insiders, protecting the their turf.
This coverage is C-Span on steroids. Yawn.

Contrary to the thread's title, Dish is playing favorites with the status quo or the parties of the politics as usual. However, it would news to see the LP and Bob Barr.

I'm glad they uplinked it this morning! Regardless of your party this is cool to watch. In HD! The DNC feed was cleaner than all the major networks coverage, OTA or satellite, I did a PIP comparison and swapped, it's interesting to see the variation in rebroadcast quality.

Alaska: Coldest State, Hottest Governor!

from some years back:

Sarah-Palin-Miss-Wasilla-1984.jpg

The RNC will NOT be in HD on Dish as there is no HD Pool feed available for them to pull the content from.

Its not a Democrats -vs- Republican thing here Dish really wanted to carry both in HD. For whatever reason the RNC is not having an HD pool feed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)