DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 4/1/2008 11:00am - 4 changes

D

DigiSAT Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - Week Ending 04/05/2008 - 4 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 04/01/2008 09:00A - 04/01/2008 11:00A

Channel Renames:
419 - FOXBA renamed to CSNBA (A)
489 - TEN renamed to PENT (A)
495 - TEN renamed to PENT (A)
5419 - FOXBA renamed to CSNBA (NA)

Channels in the system: 3384
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available

Still no new HD......maybe "soon" as in tomorrow "soon" ? ;)

Possibly ESPN News HD ?????????

There certainly looks to be reason to think it might be coming...however, this would seem to be the set of circumstances in which I would expect Scott to have additional information. I have yet to hear him chime in, however, so we'll see......

No s***!!! ESPN was blacked out yesterday for the game. Not that it would have been in HD being an away game.

S~

For whatever reason I was getting the game yesterday on ESPN, I still don't know why.

Let's be positive, at least they renamed the HD channel even though is not available. :)

We all know that there will be new HD tomorrow. Now if someone can just me tell when tomorrow gets here?:D

No s***!!! ESPN was blacked out yesterday for the game. Not that it would have been in HD being an away game.

S~

Both FSN PT and CSN BA had the Dodgers vs. Giants in HD. Comcast SportsNets seem to be more agressive regarding Live HD events and general HD programming on their channels than the FSN RSNs

I heard thru the grapevine thats ESPN News HD would be available on both D* and E* starting on April 2. They heard the advertisement on ESPN News.

Maybe Charlie has his own grapevines. :confused:

Is ESPN News HD even uplinked on E* ???

Dish and Disney were working together to bring ToonDisney-HD, Disney-HD, and ABCFamily-HD by this summer. ESPNewsHD, another Disney network, was a listed channel for coming in the near future. Maybe in the future is closer than "SOON" :)

Let's hope for some HD tomorrow!