Disney Networks Dispute Recitifed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
For $5, it's almost not worth the call. There is a certain website (that I'm probably not supposed to mention here) that streams most college football games free.

For $5, it's almost not worth the call. There is a certain website (that I'm probably not supposed to mention here) that streams most college football games free.
Do tell!!!

Dish won't have any leverage here until the other providers do the same thing. Then Disney will be forced to lower their demands.
First they add ads to disney+ subs and force you to pay more to get rid of the ads although that was never in the contract agreement when you signed up so I'm gonna dump that soon as they do that if they don't keep me grandfathered in..then they raise rates for ESPN+ right before the fall football season (glad I didn't buy this and can find it otherways). They are losing money hand over fist at their parks because of their woke nonsense so piss on em. Disney just gets on my damn nerves

• Haha
Reactions: Myopic_Void
First they add ads to disney+ subs and force you to pay more to get rid of the ads although that was never in the contract agreement when you signed up so I'm gonna dump that soon as they do that if they don't keep me grandfathered in..then they raise rates for ESPN+ right before the fall football season (glad I didn't buy this and can find it otherways). They are losing money hand over fist at their parks because of their woke nonsense so piss on em. Disney just gets on my damn nerves
I doubt anyone cares about the "woke" whatever that means. Disney is a greedy company and has been since Walt died.

I doubt anyone cares about the "woke" whatever that means. Disney is a greedy company and has been since Walt died.
Well its just they cater to much to the masses they think are subbing to their services but that isn't the case...greedy absolutely which is effecting them because of all that. They own to much and have to much over reach now. I was glad to see another company got into a nice contract with the Big10 recently and didn't stick to espn.

Well it’s just they cater to much to the masses they think are subbing to their services but that isn't the case...greedy absolutely which is effecting them because of all that. They own to much and have to much over reach now. I was glad to see another company got into a nice contract with the Big10 recently and didn't stick to espn.
ESPN owns the SEC and to many that’s all that matters.

What is Disney asking for that DISH finds unacceptable?​

• First, Disney is demanding DISH and you to pay nearly a billion dollars more for the same channels you are enjoying today.
  • Second, Disney is seeking to eliminate choice for our customers.
    • As many of our customers may not want to watch sports, we have select packages that don’t carry ESPN, ESPN2. Now Disney is demanding that people who don’t subscribe to them and other Disney channels have to now pay for them.
    • DISH has fought for years and is proud to be the only TV provider to allow their customers to remove their local channels to save money. Now Disney wants to take this away by forcing most DISH customer in their ABC markets to pay for local channels.
  • We don’t think this is fair and that is why we are fighting hard for a fair rate to ensure you get the best possible value from DISH.

Just got notifications that Natgeo, Freeform, FX have been removed from Dish programming!

Someone didn’t alert the advertising department of Sling/DISH: they’re still advertising on ESPN channels. View attachment 158774

Attachments

• IMG_2393.jpg
    IMG_2393.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 131
Just got notifications that Natgeo, Freeform, FX have been removed from Dish programming!

Reactions: Josephinelcajon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)