DMA# 153 Rochester, MN / Mason City, IA / Austin, MN HD Locals coming soon CONFIRMED!

Thats not a Dish Network website...looks like some retailer

They are uplinked on 119 (the HD channels) and 110 (the SD channels)

I see that my HD locals were moved or uplinked on the 27th. What does this mean exactly? They were moved to 119. I believe my locals are on 110 right now. Am I going to have to configure something different to get my HD locals?

no
SD locals are on 110 satellite
HD locals are on 119

All you need is a HD receiver and on the 3rd they should show up

I thought DMA #153 - Rochester-Mason City-Austin was to go HD on June 3rd?

I called Dish, and of course nobody there could tell me anything, so I was wondering if anyone here knew anything about this?

I have two 722k and one 211 HD reciever, so will I get them automatically when they activate them, or do I have to do something on my recievers, etc???

So frustrating that the information isn't readily available. It's like they are hiding the info or something.

They are not available yet per thelist at the top
SatelliteGuys.US - Subscription 119°W

Dish only turned on the SD markets on the 3rd. Lots of HD markets were not turned on

Iceberg,

I'd love to see Dish add some more HD markets, namely Rochester NY. We are supposed to be in one of the top 75 TV Markets in the country and Dish has yet to offer Rochester NY Locals, in fact most Rochester NY, Dish HD subs are still stuck with a hybrid two to Three Dish solution to get Standard service/HD service/and Local into Local service, because of all new HD channels being only available from either 129 or 72.7, and Rochester SD Local into Local only being available from 110, because I need Guide Data for my Local OTA Digital HD channels. I could live without the Rochester SD local into local service (and have a one Dish solution) if I could get the Guide data for the local channel on my Dish receivers.

I know Dish has lots of transponder space available at 77 for Rochester, NY Locals in HD, this would allow me to have One Eastern Arc Dish for all services I subscribe to from Dish, and still be able to recorded the Locals using the Local OTA Digital signals.

John

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)