Do you think I did OK?

Comptech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 26, 2006
Travelers Rest SC
I hit a local pawn shop looking for a home theater setup for my second home in the Carolinas. They had a Denon AVR-2803 reciever with a sony 300 disc cd player a pair of infinety Alpha 50 tower speakers a infinity Entra Sub Two subwoofer and a infinity Alpha 37c center speaker. They wanted $300 for the setup and after two days of negotiations they setteled for $200. I still need rear speakers but I feel like I robbed them blind! And yes I checked it out in the store and everything works fine. First time in my life I ever bought from a pawn shop because usually they want close to new price for anything.

Well if it all works fine and there are no hideous blemishes to be found; the 300 disc player can easily fetch $200; same should go for the Denon AVR-2803.

I hit a local pawn shop looking for a home theater setup for my second home in the Carolinas. They had a Denon AVR-2803 reciever with a sony 300 disc cd player a pair of infinety Alpha 50 tower speakers a infinity Entra Sub Two subwoofer and a infinity Alpha 37c center speaker. They wanted $300 for the setup and after two days of negotiations they setteled for $200. I still need rear speakers but I feel like I robbed them blind! And yes I checked it out in the store and everything works fine. First time in my life I ever bought from a pawn shop because usually they want close to new price for anything.

Have you ever tried Craigslist? I have made some incredible deals on there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts