dsr 920 problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

darkhart

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 2, 2009
Missouri
I got a 920 a couple of weeks ago. Did the battery mod and hooked it up to my bud. It worked just fine setting the limits and searching for sats. As I was running back to amc 10 the pulse count started to slow down and stopped, reached physical limit showed on the screen. I checked wiring and all was good so I connected an old analog receiver to it and it worked just fine. Reconnect 920 no pulse count. Anyone with any experience in this, that can get me going in the right direction to find the problem. It was connected correctly to the 920 , pulse and ground. Thanks in advance...

When you had it connected to the old analog receiver, were you receiving a pulse count or just checking movement? If no pulse count , then maybe a bad sensor on the motor. If you were receiving a pulse count, then the sensor in the motor should be ok and there's a problem with the 920. If you did have a pulse count with the analog, have you tried unplugging the 920 for 30 seconds then plugging it back in? Maybe a software glitch. Good luck.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts