Dsr 922 Denver Stations

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lakegazers

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2007
California
i JUST GOT MY NEW dsr 922. aLL BIRDS TUNE IN WELL ACCEPT MY w1 DENVER NETWORKS.
g0 g1 c4 c4 g9 x4 ALL OK.
cAN'T SEE w1 I only get a few spanish stations.
Ant hints?
I reset the receiver and downloaded new channel maps . G1 03 but it's the same. No denver networks.

If those stations are on AMC1, you may have to adjust your polarity settings to receive them. That satellite has a weird skew, it is inclined in orbit or something, so all of us with dishes that watch it have to change our skew settings a bit diff from all the other sats.

Don't understand your question? If you are asking if the Denver Networks are still there, Yes they are. If you are saying they are not mapped in your 922, I don't know why? They are still in mine, and the DC light comes on, so there is a signal. But, I don't subscribe, so I don't actually see anything.
So, if you do have them mapped and you're not getting them, you should talk to your Provider. If they are not mapped and you can't get them to map, you can try talking to your Provider, but you might get better results talking to Motorola Technitions? Good Luck!

If those stations are on AMC1, you may have to adjust your polarity settings to receive them. That satellite has a weird skew, it is inclined in orbit or something, so all of us with dishes that watch it have to change our skew settings a bit diff from all the other sats.

turbo

AMC1 C-band skew is fine...its just KU thats screwed up

THanks Ice, I did not know that, as long as I have been playing with AMC1, just assumed it was all the same. Since there hasn't been anything I can remember of any interest on c-band there, I guess I just haven't noticed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts