DSR410 Programming

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gatorhater

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 9, 2007
Can DSR410 programming like Skyvision offers be received through a 4DTV receiver and big dish? What, if any, changes have to be made? The price for their Discovery pack isn't too bad if I could pull it in through my old setup. I don't want to buy any additional equipment.

Thanks eurosport. I'm seeing that I don't want to do the 7 step procedure. Which procedure would I want to use?

Thanks tvropro.Is the 4 step procedure listed within that thread?

There is a link in the first page of 4DTV's Onlines website, scroll down some. Me and Davage came up with this 4 step it is the best way to convert without bricking a receiver. In January that was a big issue not to brick. With 4D Map Master rollout just around the corner it is not as important as when we had no option. I have already unbricked quite a few X4 only boxes :)

Thanks! I found the 4 step process on 4DTV's site. I need to do a master reset on my receiver. Will I be able to use this process after I do the reset?

If you do a MR you will loose all the extra channels and satellites you use to be able to download on G1-3. Motorola stopped support on that in Jan. That is why I assembled the Map Master team, we have been working on a way for people to restore there IRD's after a MR. It can be done and works. The only thing is that Map Master has not been released yet to the public. We are working as fast as we can to get rollout to the public.

For now if you do a MR you can load the H2H, X4 maps and subscribe to the 410 packs. Once MM is released you will be able to get back maps better than Motorola ever gave in your 4D.

Only the map master team members can totally recover to pre Jan condition today from a MR. I would love for everyone to be able to do this today but until the software is finalized I can't release it.

My suggestion is this if you want to sub today. Do the MR load the X4 maps and when MM is released restore what you loose today. Motorola abandoned us that is why we had to do something ourselves and we did by creating Map Master.

If you do a MR today put your dish on X4 do a MR than store in G9, at X4 position, go to tr 13 or 11 and get a DC2 lock light. Let the receiver sit for 30 min. Then program in X4 and follow the 4 step process on my site. Then program your receiver with the stock 21 tiles if you wish.

Last edited:
Thanks for all your help tvropro. I'll give it a shot. I might (probably will) be back with a few more questions later.

Last edited:
considering NFLST is ONLY available on Directv (and you know it well) that is an asinine statement and is more on the line of trolling

considering NFLST is ONLY available on Directv that is an asinine question

So Pizza and NFL goes well together afterall. I LIKE DAT

Sent with my rooted eVo using Tapatalk.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)