DTV account question ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

swatcat

Original poster
Oct 21, 2005
I went to my DTV account and checked my Programing Service which showed a Mirrored Status.
Then I checked my Receiving equipment on my four DVR receivers and noticed they are Not Mirrored what does this mean ?

There could be an glitch in Directv's computer system. I look online at my account two hours ago and it said the same thing. I have three receiver active on my account.

dragon002 said:
are the phone lines attached?
the phone lines to not need to be pluged in for Mirroring to work that is just a lie from DIRECTV I have 3 DVR receivers and NONE have been pluged in to a phone line(for over a year+)

swatcat do you still get programing on the four DVR receivers ?

Last edited:
lee78221 said:
the phone lines to not need to be pluged in for Mirroring to work that is just a lie from DIRECTV I have 3 DVR receivers and NONE have been pluged in to a phone line(for over a year+)

swatcat do you still get programing on the four DVR receivers ?

The phone lines have been plugged in on all four DVR’s for months and dial out correct.
All four receivers Tivo’s work perfect all my channels are there I get no nag messages.
Three R10’s and a HR10-250.
I guess I will call DTV this afternoon to find out about these changes to my account. and while Im at it check out how many hearts I have.
I bought and installed all my equipment and have been with D over ten years.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Is there any Directv mag?

OOOOh Well Directv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)