Dtv & Versus

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Glad to see it's back. It was missing in my custom guide, but the placeholder channel was there the other day. I swear it was on 601 before and now it's 603....

i not a DirecTV customer, but i glad to hear that DirecTV and Comcast made a deal to put Versus back on DirecTV. it would had been a deal breaker if i was to switch to DirecTV, but i'm still happy with Dish Network right now, but at least i know Versus isn't a Dish only channel on Satellite TV now again.

just watched Brodeur with an amazing pass to Clarkson, thank you guys for bringing Vs back, although it took too long IMHO. I know that is isn't nearly as big of a deal as this, but do you guys think those of us outside the greater NY area will ever see HD MSG game broadcasts on CI ever again?

I think the people that were acting like they were gonna die without this one sports channel need to get some perspective.

I agree with that, but I think your post I responded to previously was unnecessary.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)