dvb world dvb-s2

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Erbipjr, you are correct, with "new tuning method" selected, I was able to tune dvb-s2 channels in Dvbviewer. The Dvbviewer driver/module is also capable of diseqc1.2 with the Dvbworld 2104 usb, making it easy to control my big dish with the Gbox3000 positioner. I'm liking Dvbviewer more and more, if only most of their forum was not in those languages I can't understand:(
I could not get Dvbviewer to tune any DVB-S2 feeds.I am using
the dvbworld S2 usb box..

I could not get Dvbviewer to tune any DVB-S2 feeds.I am using
the dvbworld S2 usb box..

Well, I don't know what to tell you, I couldn't get it to scan dvb-s2, read above about new tuning method, I tried it and it worked. I could have inadvertantly done something else that had a bearing on it working but I can't think of anything I did. I am using Dvbviewer 3.94 Pro registered version. Also, I can only scan dvb-s2 from within Dvbviewer , I can't get it to scan in Transedit although it works fine with dvb-s.

I'm in Brazil and have an Intel iMac so I use Windows XP and MacOSX.
I just bought a 2104 USB2 DVB-S2 box, based on success dvb-s2 & AAC audio reports on this topic.
As soon as I receive it, I'll try both Mac and PC software and report my experience here.

Thanks folks.

I'm in Brazil and have an Intel iMac so I use Windows XP and MacOSX.
I just bought a 2104 USB2 DVB-S2 box, based on success dvb-s2 & AAC audio reports on this topic.
As soon as I receive it, I'll try both Mac and PC software and report my experience here.

Thanks folks.
Hi guys,

As the Air Mail post from Canada to Brazil is very quick, since I bought Aug 1st and received at home Aug 7th, tried install the original 3.5 CD and had no success.

Browsing other thread of this Forum (free-air-pc-dvb-discussion/130991-dvb-world-dvb-s2) I found a new version of software that worked fine and added other news:

1.Add a function to select decoders.
2.Fixed the bugs that fail to scan high symbol rate(30Msps) DVB-S2 channels.
3.Always start IP first,then start default TV.
4.Support AAC decoder

As this is my second post I cannot show the URL.

Hi guys,

As the Air Mail post from Canada to Brazil is very quick, since I bought Aug 1st and received at home Aug 7th, tried install the original 3.5 CD and had no success.

Browsing other thread of this Forum (free-air-pc-dvb-discussion/130991-dvb-world-dvb-s2) I found a new version of software that worked fine and added other news:

As this is my second post I cannot show the URL.

Thats great you got it going! I really like the Dvbworld, tuner is really sensitive. Have you had a chance to try any other software with the box?

BTW, to tune DVB-S2 signal, it must be change the modulation from DVBS QPSK3/4 to NBC QPSK3/4 then the DVB-S2 signal shows up.

----

Edited to QPSK

Last edited:
It was saturday then I installed that new software on a Windows XP Nobo and went to a satelite geeks house downtown, plugued my 2104 and Nobo on a cable carring a DVB-S2 signal in Brazil, StarOneC2 sat and just entered the freq, SR and NBC QPSK3/4 and got the HD H.264AVC+AAC-LC Brazilian channels showing.

----------------------
Changed to QPSK

Last edited:
GekoBR,

Também sou brasileiro. Como você comprou o [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DVB-S2 HD 2104?
E quanto à Internet, está consegindo navegar via satélite?

Sorry, I don´t speak english.
[/FONT]

GekoBR,

Também sou brasileiro. Como você comprou o [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DVB-S2 HD 2104?
E quanto à Internet, está consegindo navegar via satélite?

Sorry, I don´t speak english.
[/FONT]

I have just order the pansat 9200hd with the upgrade of the dvb-s2 and I was wondering what satellites out there for the pansat 9200 HD and is there a bunch of channels for the 9200 HD Box.

I have just order the pansat 9200hd with the upgrade of the dvb-s2 and I was wondering what satellites out there for the pansat 9200 HD and is there a bunch of channels for the 9200 HD Box.

This thread is for "DVDWorld's" DVB-S2 PCI Card and USB Satellite tuners.
Maybe your question can be move to the proper place for a better response.

There is more and more HD, DVB-S2 showing up.
For a better answer can you list your setup?

Be sure you are getting the Factory DVB-S2 upgrade, as far as I know the "Other" card is worthless for FTA.

Thats great you got it going! I really like the Dvbworld, tuner is really sensitive. Have you had a chance to try any other software with the box?

I'm trying to use DVBViewer that is the only one that works with some idiosincrasy of BAND-HD Channel audio in Brazil.
Here is my list of Channels in a Brazilian StarOne C2 that replaced BrasilSat B4 with addition of Ku Band and a stronger signal.
All channels ares DVB-S except the 3700 Mux that is DVB-S2 with HD programing.
dvbworldstaronec2dvbchazv5.png

GekoBR, I am from Brazil too.
I have sent 300 Mb file (brazilian HD channels TS file) to DVBWORLD. After that they released the new software, now with AAC audio.
I am still having some trouble with Band HD audio. Can you tell me how you get Band working ? My email is epjr arroba bol com br
Thanks

AAC Audio settings

GekoBR, I am from Brazil too.
I have sent 300 Mb file (brazilian HD channels TS file) to DVBWORLD. After that they released the new software, now with AAC audio.
I am still having some trouble with Band HD audio. Can you tell me how you get Band working ? My email is epjr arroba bol com br
Thanks

pls go to dvbworld website (http://www.worlddvb.com) download the newest software to install.
then downlad HDPack.1.7.rar to install.

then open DVBWorld software, look the decoder settings, maybe your question will be solved:
54t4hs.jpg

PCI 2004-S2

I purchased a DVBWorld PCI 2004-S2 card last June 2008 and it has stopped working. Does any one know how to get service on this product?

The LNB voltage does not switch from 13v to 18v and it just sits at 10v dc out.

Thanks

Ed

maybe do this ,u can solve your question

I purchased a DVBWorld PCI 2004-S2 card last June 2008 and it has stopped working. Does any one know how to get service on this product?

The LNB voltage does not switch from 13v to 18v and it just sits at 10v dc out.

Thanks

Ed

for your question, l think you maybe need do something, you need see the picture :

Pls check the picture:
vhu9ok.jpg

After the suggested changes were done, the problem still persists (10.38V out). It seems that the problem is with the DC-DC circuit which takes 12v and upconverts it to 28volts. From there it is regulated to 13V (Vertical) or 18V (Horizontal).

The circuit is an SE34063, I found a tech schematic from the manufacturer but it may not be what DVBWorld is using.

Edit: Ordered SE34063 from Mouser. Will post results in a few days

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts