DVR 5??? swap out

gig76

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Nevada
I have a 501 that is having some problems and I would like to do the swap out before it dies. I have a 722 and 1000.2 dish and would like to swap the 501 to the 612 receiver instead of the SD receiver. I did sign a 2 year contract over a year ago to get the HD for life package and would sign a new contract if necessary. I have been a Dish Network subscriber for about 11 years and pay over $100.00 a month for service. I also have installed over 1,000 Dish Network systems, so sending a tech would not be necessary.

I have a 501 that is having some problems and I would like to do the swap out before it dies. I have a 722 and 1000.2 dish and would like to swap the 501 to the 612 receiver instead of the SD receiver. I did sign a 2 year contract over a year ago to get the HD for life package and would sign a new contract if necessary. I have been a Dish Network subscriber for about 11 years and pay over $100.00 a month for service. I also have installed over 1,000 Dish Network systems, so sending a tech would not be necessary.

If you send me your phone number or account number in a PM, I can see what options are available to have a 612 sent out

You're going to get a tech regardless if you upgrade through Dish and you will renew a 24 month commitment. You can avoid both if you purchase the receiver. If you do the Dish 'N It Up and prefer to do the install yourself then I suggest doing it through a retailer. They may be willing to let you do it yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)