DVR 5??? swap out

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gig76

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Nevada
I have a 501 that is having some problems and I would like to do the swap out before it dies. I have a 722 and 1000.2 dish and would like to swap the 501 to the 612 receiver instead of the SD receiver. I did sign a 2 year contract over a year ago to get the HD for life package and would sign a new contract if necessary. I have been a Dish Network subscriber for about 11 years and pay over $100.00 a month for service. I also have installed over 1,000 Dish Network systems, so sending a tech would not be necessary.

I have a 501 that is having some problems and I would like to do the swap out before it dies. I have a 722 and 1000.2 dish and would like to swap the 501 to the 612 receiver instead of the SD receiver. I did sign a 2 year contract over a year ago to get the HD for life package and would sign a new contract if necessary. I have been a Dish Network subscriber for about 11 years and pay over $100.00 a month for service. I also have installed over 1,000 Dish Network systems, so sending a tech would not be necessary.

If you send me your phone number or account number in a PM, I can see what options are available to have a 612 sent out

You're going to get a tech regardless if you upgrade through Dish and you will renew a 24 month commitment. You can avoid both if you purchase the receiver. If you do the Dish 'N It Up and prefer to do the install yourself then I suggest doing it through a retailer. They may be willing to let you do it yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)