Status
Please reply by conversation.

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Hey guys, I recently have been having trouble with series link. I am getting re-runs recorded, when I have it set for only first run. This has just started happening recently. I have had the DVR for a few months.

Any Advice???....Its not a major deal, but kind of annoying

I was getting the same thing on certain shows. For example, I had it set for First Run only for Stargate SG-1 and was getting a ton recorded when I know the season's done. I guess it's because somehow the guide is not correctly identifying that it's a repeat from a previous season instead of brand new only.

dcwebman said:
I was getting the same thing on certain shows. For example, I had it set for First Run only for Stargate SG-1 and was getting a ton recorded when I know the season's done. I guess it's because somehow the guide is not correctly identifying that it's a repeat from a previous season instead of brand new only.

Thanks for the info

dcwebman said:

Same problem here. Feh.

I get that with The Daily Show a lot. Annoying, but it is a problem with the guide, not the TiVo.

Ted

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts