Edision EDISION OS MIO 4k Plus problems with OLED Tft Display

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sorinachedsv

Original poster
Jan 16, 2021
Romania
Greetings to all
I have an Edision os mio 4k plus purchased from ebay ... By mistake, I think I installed on the slot 1 Open Atv 5 multiboot ... since then a problem has appeared, practically on the receiver screen it doesn't display anything to me ... except the booting message ... The receiver works, it just doesn't display anything ... I installed different images but without success. Another problem is that I can't install emmc from a usb stick, although I changed about 4 1,2,4 gb usbs and of course a lot of emmc images. Please help me somehow, Thanks in advance.

Have you contacted the seller for support?

You may have installed the wrong model image or an image without proper OLED support.

To restore the STB back to the factory default, download and install the OpenATV Recovery EMMC from a USB.

Unsure of the incorrect process steps which are preventing you from updating emmc to slot 1. It is as simple as plug in the USB with the emmc folder on top level with the "force.text" file and restore STB power.

Thanks a lot ... I introduced 4k plus software ... I updated with 4k and everything returned to normal. Thanks a lot for the advice ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts