Enter Here: Sadoun Lnb Giveaway!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Congratulations. 40,000 members!!! What could be better?!!!!...Oh yea, a Sadoun Dual Output Digital Standard Linear KU 0.4DB LNBF!!! :)

Wow. 40,000 people who know more about this satellite stuff than me. But I'm a fast learner, and as soon as I figure out how to add FTA to my OTA MCE HD HTPC, I'm there. (At least I've figured out some of the acronyms ;>)

P.S., I'm prowling threads, but can anyone point me to a comprehensive FAQ or newbie site? We all gotta' start somewhere. PMs appreciated.

Even more appreciated would be free stuff from Sadoun. Does this mean I have a one in 45 chance?

40,000 members? My goodness this place sure has grown!! This is with out a doubt, the #1 source for satellite info on the web. Hands down.
Wish me luck! :)
Bubba04

WOW! 40,000! It seems only yesterday when we reached the 10,000 mark. How time flies. This seems to be the only satellite site left that doesn't remove posts that are critical about the services. Keep up the great work Scott (and all the staff members). This is the site I refer more people to about satellite info.

40,000 Amazzzzing how something grew from just an idea of he lets go talk about Satellite over here guys,,,,, SatelliteGuys.us

Let's see, you've got Mark Cuban as a member now. Wouldn't it be funny if member number 40,000 was Chris Blount, or Charlie Ergan, or something to that effect.

It doens't really matter though, there will be plenty more new users to come.

Keep up the good work SatelliteGuys!

40,000 members and counting!!:up
I wonder what percentage complain about HDLITE?:river

Congratulations to Scott on creating such a great site that so many great people use to share information!!!:clap

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)