Enter to Win: M-II Motorized FTA System $280 valuereceivers - Endng 6/30/08

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I vant to vin, uff course, because vee speakers uff foreign languages haf so many zings to gain from zee FTA, you zee? Zo I vill be happy to take your equipments und put zem on mein roof. Ok, so no?

I want to win!

I think I want to win!
I actually do want to win!
I actually, really do want to win!
I truly, actually, really, definitely want to win!

Oops, and I almost forgot:
I know I want to win! although I think Ironman25652 (disabled Vet) actually DESERVES to win!!

That's a mighty kind gesture, Sadoun.

Kudos!

Me too!!!

I want my chance at this great offer.

Sadoun...I've bought great products from you in the past and this contest proves you guys are the best!

I want to win a fta system

I want to win a free fta system since I don't have one yet and would love to get all the english programming I can get.

I would like to win this system. I have been sitting in the stands, watching the (real) FTA game pass me by, unable to join the fun.

Once I win this system I will, as Mr America ensure that al children in the world get a puppy and work on world peace.

Besides it will go well with the lonely roof-mount that has been sitting in my garage for 3yrs :D

I want to win! I've been really interested in this FTA stuff for a long time, but have never tried it myself. Hopefully I'll get a chance real soon. ;)

Impala Man

I want to win this system because I'm so broke I like 15 cents having a nickel!!!!

With gas prices rising, I need to stay home and watch TV.

Impala Man

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts