Enter to Win: M-II Motorized FTA System $280 valuereceivers - Endng 6/30/08

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I want to win

I want to win, because I need a FTA system for my shack to go along with the HR-20 I have there.

I want to win because I want to watch FTA but don't know what I'm doing and would rather have equipment decisions made for me. =) Especially if I don't have to pay for said equipment.

- Trip

I Want To Win!

I WANT TO WIN!!! I could use another receiver as a gift to my father-in-law so he can also enjoy hundreds of Free to Air broadcasts.

want to win for them

I want to win! On behalf of my parents!:luvlove: Right now mom and dad are barely receiving four and a halve TV channels using an antenna. And being on a fixed income they have no option of getting anything else.

So I want to win so they will always have TV access and dad will have something to have fun fiddling with for years to come!:D

Thanks Sadoun,
May the best random winner win:up What?:shocked :what

Another BONUS for you guys:
90CM Dish UPGRADE will be included with this system FREE ($20 value)

If you haven't done so already,
ENTER for a chance to Win

I want to WIN!! I am asking my girlfriend to marry me next week and if she says no, I will need something else to do!

I Want To WIN!

I want to win because I am a loser. The only thing I've ever won in my life, (a portable B&W TV set) blew up as soon as I got it home and plugged it in. I never even got to see the CRT emit any photons!
Hows that for being a LOSER?

I Want To WIN

I want to win...
I want to win...
I want to win...

My daughter saw my setup and asked me to get her one too.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)