Enter to win: Sadoun Heavy Duty DG380 HH Motor ($120 value)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
i did not know there was anything up there with out subscribing . happend up
on this 1 day just looking around the internet .it really peeked my interest .so i bought a mercury 11 fta and a couple dishes and started from there. this site has helped me alot and been pretty informatived to me . i been here countless of times and got the best help i coulden't amagined .it helped me alot ,i also bought stuff from Sadoun beacuse of my strong interest in this hobby living in eastern canada.i hate going to other sites beacuse there is so much talk of hacking and seems everything else gets lost in the cracks,to bad though.:)

Last edited:
For years prior to purshasing a system, I used to visit retail sites like Sadoun and sit there daydreaming and wondering exactly what I was missing. For until one fateful move, I was always living in apartments with no southerly sky visible. When the moment availed itself, I wasted no time in purchasing a system. A modest system, but we all start somewhere. The story takes a path familiar to many around here - it turned into one of the biggest consumers of my time and money - and I couldn't be happier!

One more day left in this contest. Get your entry in before the clock rings midnight and the enchantment is over. :D

One more day left in this contest. Get your entry in before the clock rings midnight and the enchantment is over. :D
Does 'stuffing the balot box' help?????.........lol
If I dont win your going to do this again until I do right?...........j/k
Thanks for putting this on Sadoun. Things like this are an inspiration to the hobby.

For me this motor would help me since I would stop climbing up on my roof and move my FTA satellite manually anymore. Would enjoy other sat. besides Hispasat and galaxy 18.

Please enter me in the contest for the DG-380 motor.
Than You.

The Satelliteguys forum here is "GREAT' it is forum that has great members an sticks to FTA (not the eye patch dudes), a lot like your"es does too Sadoun. an they deal with what I have done for years with these FTA receiver is to find live feeds from C & Ku band satellite reception.

now when I got started with FTA, this is hard for me to remember the exact time but it was in the mid 90's some time. I have been in this industry since 1980, an had a customer that came from Europe with a FTA receiver that would work on our voltage here, but did not play on our TVs, but he had a Soney TV that did do NTSC along with PAL an some other formats. now we had to supply the dish an lnb an set it up on the satellite that he wanted which was all new to me because it looked to the east an I have never dealt with any thing like this before. an after 2 days got it in, an what a big learning curve it was for me here, but thought me well an then got me hooked on what was up their. so then started to ask my suppliers about FTA receivers an found 1 that had a Pansat 100a in stock, but said if I wate a week or so will be getting the Pansat-300a receiver just as soon as they are released, an back in those days it was nothing like the receivers are to this day, no blind scan, no forum like this to as ?, an no lyngsat, at least I did not know of it then but found about it latter some where around 2000.

now the changes with FTA an what the consumer gets today for the $ they spend is far greater than it was in the beginning, an the working abilty of a FTA receiver has became so easy from their early days. an the consumer gets more bang for their buck today, with receiver, coax, an LNB's, the dishes have stayed about the same only have gotten more costly.

Good luck to all in this contest.

Satellite guys has helped me greatly in learning all the channels I was missing in FTA. I don't post often but find alot of useful information both from a hardware point of view and learning about the various receivers that everyone is using.

The DG-380 motor would be of great help because as luck would have it I found a brand new in box 1 meter dish in my shed. Bought it 4 or 5 years ago in the winter and totally forgot about it! Looking forward to settting it up this summer to cover some of the Atlantic birds that I can't see with my present dish.

Phil

You WIll Love It!

To whomever has won this lottery for the DG-380 motor, I wish to inform you that this is an excellent motor! I have personally tested it and I am very impressed! You will be extremely pleased! My congratulations to whomever the lucky individual is!

Put it to good use! :)

RADAR

i need a motor

okay i learned of fta in early 80's. a friend had a c band dish and we would skip school to watch channels that were not proper:) since i have been dxing for years but am new to fta (dxing radio). i have no job, no funds, i need a free motor!!!:) i would be glad to hook it up to the 4 foot dish i got now.

Drum Roll ............ ............. .............

Worried that I missed the announcement on who won! :eek:

Guess it is still yet to be decided! :rolleyes:

I will patently wait some more! ;)

K E V I N
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

I have had the pleasure of fta for 7 years now installing 6 motorized ku systems for friends and family, I have found FTA so interesting I have gone back to school to become ELectronic Engineering Technician. I was thinking of buying a new motor since mine has been acting up for over two years nows but as a student funds are tight, hopefully I win this one and then I can try a a 2nd system in my household.

Congratulations to kissdadog Your are the lucky winner.

You have WON!.

Please PM me your name,email address, home address, and telephone number. Winner must reply within 48 hours. Make sure your email is correct. If a selected winner fails to claim a prize no alternate winner will be selected.

Congrats to kissdadog .. well deserved with lack of funds to replace his bad motor, :up:up

CONGRATS!!! Have fun.
See, all your high school teachers were wrong about you, YOU ARE A WINNER!
:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)