Enter to win: Sadoun Powertech DG380 HH Motor - End 2/28/09

Status
Please reply by conversation.
H-H has more range than polar mount, I read that someplace. I'm sure I did, lol. I have a nice
shiny pole ready to try one out on, since I have never had an h-h motor of any kind. My polar-mount conversion works ok from AMC6 to AMC7 but takes a while to get there, but that's as far as I can get it to go.

An HH motor would be great for anyone in the need of adjusting their dish, espescially in the Winter time.

because h to h motors are cool to show to people that have never seen a c-band type antenna. or they think dish or direct are to only ones up there.

Motorized dish is the only practical way to get birds 2 degrees apart with the same dish.

Motorized dish is the only practical way to get birds 2 degrees apart with the same dish.
Yea, that's the truth! - :up
Most dishes don't stand a chance at 2° without a motor under them! :cool:
Some of us are fighting that battle, but most guys just don't have "the right stuff"!
Sadoun said:
...why in your opinion it is a GOOD idea for someone to use an HH motor on their FTA dish.
Or you can write whatever you want as long as it is related to FTA, ...
With a dish big enough to ward off the rain, and get those weak 'n pesky signals, you need a big motor.
This one looks like just what the Doctor ordered!
I've been sidetracked on other projects, but getting one of these is on my list! - :up
Thanks for putting this motor up for a contest. We appreciate it a lot!

Now, if we could just get a comprehensive review posted, that'd really spur sales!

As impossible as it may seem, I would love to have a poll or at least a large-group synapsis of what the best FTA equipment at any cost would be for noobies like me.
From what I read, this is a great motor!

I think it is a great idea to have a horizon to horizon motor. The main reason is the ability to pickup all (or almost all) satellites on the arc, not just one or two. This opens the whole world of FTA with a single 36" dish setup. It is fun to blind-scan satellite after satellite and pickup all kinds of interesting content. Especially during a media event.

Thanks for the contest, that is a great looking motor based on the specs.

I have 2 reasons why I'm excited about the DG380 and would love to win it.

+/- 80° Azimuth Rotation angle.
When you have great LOS and the sky is the limit there is nothing better than a H-H motor that can give you more range than other motors , ever been short of picking up a bird (satellite) because of your motor's limit ..... the DG380 is definitely a winner.

The 2nd reason I want the DG380 is the automatic backlash adjustment , I wan't to lock onto my satellite signal and not lose it due to gusts of wind , I need accuracy in a motor and the DG380 can provide it with it's great engineering and well thought of design..

I have enjoyed using a motor in the past, but they can be a real pain when it comes to backlash (slack) so I would love to try a motor that I haven't used before.
Bob

I got into this hobby after reading about wild feeds. I think they are cool I have not seen any yet, but would like to. This site has taught me all I know about fta. From what i read I think it a must to have a HH motor in your setup. To many sats to get with dish with out one. Would like to see the Oscars feed one day or a good football game.

Thanks Sadoun for the contest.

Certainly could use this motor for my ku dish sitting and ready to be set-up..now that I know how with the reading I've done on this website.... Thanks SatelliteGuys.US..and Sadoun..

I just picked up a 120cm dish and have it out in the garage. Every time i look at the dish, it keeps tell'in me "i hope your gonna put me on a motor". I think this would do just fine :up

Each motor you add to a dish farm increases your flexibility in being able to hit multiple satellites using multiple receivers. Would love to compare the DG-380 to my existing SG-2100. Thanks for the contest! :hatsoff:

moving a FTA dish with the HH Motor is the easiest and most accurate way to lock onto all the satellites. It's number one with me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)