Enter to win: Sadoun Powertech DG380 HH Motor - End 2/28/09

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Having a motorized dish means you can track all the satellites in the Clarke Belt! Much better than having a fixed dish with one or two possible locations! Not to mention that it is very cool to have your neighbors drool with envy watching that bigger dish you have opposed to their pizza size Frisbee turn when they walk their dog or when they are washing the car! In FTA, a motorized dish is the best to go! :)

I could sure use a good motor as my last one the Stats HH-90 went bottoms up, was bad after many attempts to fix. One of the gears was damage beyond repair. As I live in Chile, too expensive to send back. I am now looking for a heavy duty one that will work ok with my Viewsat VS-2000 and 80 cm dish. Thanks, Thomas McManus.

Sadoun Giveaway

A htoh motor gives you the entire arc for more feeds and more fta channels. Why settle for one sat when you can span the arc.

Why should I use an HH motor

Come on... Do I need to explain... SO is getting tired of going out to move the dish manually. :p

Motorized Dish In Iraq - Civilian Contractor

Yeah!, Motorized dishes are the only way to go. I have the only motorized dish other than the military on this base. PROBLEM HERE IS WITH SATS SUCH AS Turksta, Nilesat, Asiasat, etc, 98% of the channels are in Arabic, with 2% being in english you need more satellites. I have ben using DISWQ 1.2 but want to use a USALS reciever and take the guesswerk out and let the reciever find the satellites.

Having a motor would be great, I'm tired of going out and re-aiming the dish at different birds.

write why in your opinion it is a GOOD idea for someone to use an HH motor on their FTA dish.

A GOOD idea so you can receive all satellites available to your LOS horizon to horizon.
A GREAT idea when your neighbors are walking along the street and they can almost swear "that thing is following us..."

Thanks Sadoun!

I'd love to have a more reliable motor for my dish. My current motor is hit or miss.:(

I've been doing satellite since 2005 starting with DTV and was told about FTA by a fellow technician. After doing some investigation and research of my own, I now have my own system which consists of a Neosat iPRO 2000, winegard 30" offset dish, Invacom Universal Quad linear LNBF, operated by a SG2100 HH Motor. There's no better way to have a FTA system, than to have one that's motorized with the options of more sats and channels. Have been enjoying FTA ever since.

I would love a motor for my dish, I maybe able to take some of my fixed dishes down then. Thanks to the guys at satguys for helping out when I needed it.

I am a newbie and I am still trying to figure out all the equipment I need to suceed at FTA'ing. I found out about FTA about two hours ago and I am sure having a motor to control your dish is better and easier than finding your satellites manually and not knowing where to point it at. I am sure one day I will be able to perfect FTA'ing without it but I am sure it will make it a lot easier. Wish me sucess at FTA'ing.

The reasons I like motorized dishes...You can get more satellites with less dishes, lnbs, and switches. Plus, if you run into a problem receiving your signal down the road, there are less components to trouble shoot.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)