Enter to win: Sadoun Powertech DG380 HH Motor - End 2/28/09

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Enter to win One Heavy Duty DG380 HH Motor ($120 value) from Sadoun

Specifications & Features

• Metal Mounts & Gears Box Inside
  • Automatic Zero Backlash (Slack) Adjustment
  • For up to 120 cm Steel dish (Max 31lbs).
  • Heavy duty construction & precise technology.
  • 0.1 degree precision resolution
  • +/- 80° Azimuth Rotation angle.
  • 55MM (2.16") Shaft
  • DiSEqC 1.2, 1.3, USALS or "Goto X"
  • Stainless Steel U-Bolt mounting screws
  • Software Limit Protection

So how do you enter to win? Easy! All you have to do to enter in the random drawing is to:
Reply to THIS message and write why in your opinion it is a GOOD idea for someone to use an HH motor on their FTA dish. Or you can write whatever you want as long as it is related to FTA, such as when did you discover FTA, How does Satelliteguys website help you with your hobby, etc.

At the end of February 28, 2009, we will select a member randomly. This member will be notified by PM. This is open to members worldwide.

Rules:
  • Must be at least 21 years of age to enter
  • One entry per family/residence for each item
  • Multiple submissions automatically disqualified
  • Officers and employees, including their relatives, of Sadoun Satellite Sales are not eligible for entry.
  • Deadline: End of the month - by mid-night.
  • Entrants agree by act of registration to permit their name to be posted on this site if they are chosen as the winner.
  • Winning entry selected at random. Odds of winning varies depending upon number of entries. This is a free drawing. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
  • Winner notified via email. Winner must reply within 48 hours. Make sure your email is correct. If a selected winner is ineligible, fails to claim a prize no alternate winner will be selected.
  • Incomplete entries or entries with errors will not be processed. Entries submitted after deadline will be disqualified.

As always with Sadoun Satellite Sales, your information will not be shared with any third parties. By entering this contest, you agree to be added to our e-mail list. Sadoun reserves the right to cancel this offer anytime without any prior notice.

Best regards and good luck.

Attachments

• DG-380-HH-Motor%20(4).jpg
    DG-380-HH-Motor%20(4).jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
It's a good idea to use a HH motor to track all sateliites in the Clarke Belt. More satellites=more FTA.

Last edited:
A motorized system is the only way to go IMO, you only need on dish in the yard so you are more likely to get the wife to go along with it,and there is no reason for all the switches and cables to run,and that saves alot of time.
Haveing an H-H motor lets you swing on over to your favorite channel after it has been moved from one sat to another,with a fixed dish you would have to get out in the cold and move the dish and try to find the sat,with the motor it is as easy as 1-2-3.

I sure could use a heavy duty one like this, I am planning some mini bud experiments and this is exactly what I need. Good luck to me!

Count me in. I'm running 2 motorized dishes plus 1 in the shed until spring. Love the flexibility of a motor , and frankly , it's easier to aim than a fixed dish . Count me in for one of these babies.
:)

I used to have over 100 dishes in my backyard for FTA (not really) :D
Now I only need one with a motor!
And I could always use a better motor like this one! ;)

As someone who uses one of these motors on a Primestar 84e, I can vouch that it's great to have a motorized dish, especially when the weather is this cold and you don't want to go outside to adjust anything. :)

I got one of my three HH motors from Sadoun. HH motors are cool because it is cost effective and simple to only have to connect one cable from receiver to motor. Your system will stay working longer because there is much less to go wrong.

If you are into true Free to Air programming like I am, having a good HH motor is indispensable.

Motors are good for scaring the birds that want to roost and crap on my dish. ;)

My other DG380 needs a twin for company, thanks for the contest, Sadoun! :cool:

Thanks SADOUN

I've been wanting to check other sats, but, at my age, it's risky climbing the ladder to the edge of the roof to aim the dish.:eek: This would be a great outfit to put on my almost new SADOUN dish.:up

I want to look like CIA HQ and I think I'm not there yet, with only one 9 footer in the yard..
and motorized dishes are just plain cool.. people drive by and go "WHOA! was that moving?" "no way duuuuude, you're like just like seeing things man it's not moving."
"it WAS moving!" "dude, you'd better let me drive now"

It is a good idea for a FTA system to have a HH motor because there are too many good feeds and channels located throughout the arc. It's too hard to find one satellite to fix a dish to and it can be a pain if the weather is bad to go out and move the dish to another satellite to watch something else.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)