Enter to win: Sadoun Powertech DG380 HH Motor - End 2/28/09

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Unless you only care about 1-2 channels the chances of them all
being on the same satellite is slim to none. A motorized dish is
the easiest way to capture multiple satellites.

i had a stabb HH90 motor and me and the wire went away for the weekend after the wedding and when we came back for some reason someone took my motor but left the dish and lnb so at the moment we are with out FTA and the reason why we had a dish motor was to get other satellites becides english for her work at a daycare for the kids to lean about other ways of life becides what we are used to seeing around where we live

Using a motor will give better access to satellites. I dont own a motor, just have several different dishes. I could use a motor for some expierments this summer.

It is good to have an HH motor to increase the number of FTA channels. In northern states it is a must have. No more climbing up slippery ladders in the middle of the winter and risk falling off. No more freezing your limbs and calling your wife on the cell phone to adjust the picture. Through rain, slow, sleet, wind, or hail, you can adjust your dish with your HH motor. A HH motor allows you the convenience of watching the programs you want to watch without leaving your home.

An HH Motor would be a great help with my FTA Dish. It would save me from draging out the ladder and climbing onto the roof to adjust for different sats.

HI ALL

I will announce contest winner today in the afternoon. BTW, you are all winners for
considering HH motors for your satellite dishes. You can never go wrong by adding an HH Motor, specially the DG380. :)

Yeah inquiring minds want to know..:D

he said we all are winners! Whoopee! do you think Sadoun would give out 50 or 60 free motors?

Maybe they got some extra cash on the bailout plan!

I used to have over 100 dishes in my backyard for FTA (not really) :D
Now I only need one with a motor!
And I could always use a better motor like this one! ;)

Congratulations to DJ Rob. Your are the lucky winner.

You have WON!.

Please PM me your name,email address, home address, and telephone number. Winner must reply within 48 hours. Make sure your email is correct. If a selected winner fails to claim a prize no alternate winner will be selected.

Congrats DJ! Guess I gotta buy one now lol.
Thanks to Sadoun for the contest

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)