Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
I cancelled directv a couple weeks ago and finally got my return equipment box. I have three receivers (H25, HR24 and HR34). The packing slip only lists the HR34. So I boxed it up and sent it back, but I never received boxes for other two receivers. When I called Directv they told me they don't want the other two back. I could understand if these were older generation, but these two other receivers are still current models and I found it strange, but the CSR was pretty clear the only receiver they want back is the HR34.

Is this normal?

It's not. I would call back and make sure. It sounds like the csr was mistaken.

Did that just now as I was kind of thinking same thing. Another CSR told me same thing "only equipment we have outstanding from you is the Genie HR34-700 sir" I reiterated that I have two other units and was questioning why they didn't want them back. All she could say is that the system only lists one receiver due back and only generated one return shipment box which I already received. Said they had a note in the system that I called last night on this same thing and noted that I was questioning why they didn't want the other two back.

Guess I'll be stashing these for a couple months if they decide they want them back later. Odd.

I had the same experience. They sent one box for a receiver return. I did receive an envelope to return the other 2 access cards. After doing that I noticed they had cashed my check for final payment and taken directly from my account. When I called about this(which appears to be rectified) I also questioned the other 2 boxes. They told me to just get rid of them. I have done so. I did keep a record of the incident report #, CSR name and ID.

Had that once. I called back in to be sure after the last bill was paid, then kept the box in a closet for 6 months until I chucked it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts