Equity RTN g10r G3c

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hey Gary,

The same thing that was wrong with Quincy on KEGS & KUTH last week is happening again with Magnum PI on KEGS & KUTH tonight.

Just a heads up.

Mike

Gary,

Are there any additional RTN, UPN, FOX or WB channels that you plan on broadcasting within the next few months? If so, hopefully they will be on G10R and free to us who have FTA systems.

gary,
Just to let you know, since RTN has came up on g10 we watch it more than anything else. Thanks for the great programming.

Not sure if this one was mentioned. I didn't read through all posts. How about The Land of The Lost?

Any chance you can get old WB cartoons when the Road Runner was permitted to abuse Wile E Coyote? There are a lot of great 70's and 80's cartoon shows.

Please keep RTN. It's better than Nick at Nite!

My family enjoys the family-friendly comedies you run (ie., Brady Bunch, Beverly Hillbillies, etc.). We would very much like to see some of these shows remain on your schedule.

I'd second the vote for some old classic cartoons--if you can get them.

Thanks for RTN. Keep up the good work!

My dad says, The Fall Guy, Greatest American Hero, and Rocky and Bullwinkle. He also named another, which I forget now, I'll have to ask him again.. something about an astronaut on the moon, termites that had loud boot shuffling walks, and something with two 'F's' in the name, so when they said it they had to say "-F...F!"

I know that sounds vague. He said it might have been just an east coast thing. He actually saw the guy in a local parade back in Massachusetts.

RE: rtn on C Band

Hi Gary glad to see you on here.
Thanks for giving us a chance to voice our opinions.
I just got my my fortec reciever and just found Rtn on G3c
I caught Gomer pyle and my 3 sons and would love to see more.
since I live here in the mountians of WestVirginia and I am only seeing the eastern half of the arc,, and g10r is behind a 1500 ft hill.
I would like to see more Free to air choices on CBand.
what is the chance of you doing a show on the new Uontv channel

Bruce free_to_air_sat yahoo messanger

arc

look at G3c we have a muc there as well rtn on KMCC on that mux

Thank You equity

First of all I want to thank everyone at Equity Broadcasting for all of their hard work and expertise. Running a group of tv stations in different markets is not an easy task. I want to thank all for the quality programming and RTN.

Good clean programming is getting hard to find these days. I Hope other stations take lessons from Equity in choosing their programming.

Thank you guys and gals for caring enough to log into this forum and ask our opinion. speaking on the behalf of FTA hobbyists we are honored. A lot of people could care less about us, but you have shown different and we appreciate that.

Keep up the good work, we enjoy watching.

Sincerly, Trucker :)

PSB said:
Pictures of the uplink center would be VERY welcome Gary!

This animated gif cycles between 3 shots of the uplink center. (you have to click on the picture for it to change...)

Noticed their web site says they are hiring an RF engineer for the Little Rock uplink center.

Attachments

• animated_tech.gif
    animated_tech.gif
    208 KB · Views: 185
Great link, Snathanb! They have some nice Big dish there, wonder how long it would take me to get home at night if I took that job : )

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)