ESPN2 HD Not working here!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Not here on the Zenith HD-SAT520 or the LG LSS-3200A. EDIT: just switched to ESPN and it is good; about to watch the NBA, but ESPN2 at 3 after the top of the hour now looks to be having a transmission issue; like a bad codec.

dtv is havin problems with their hd channels. i live in ct and yesterday channel 76 discovery hd theater wasn't even on my channel guide . i called a friend who lived by mohegan sun , and he had it , and yes it was a hr20

Directv must have been doing something yesterday,alot of my channels kept going out .6 transponders were reading 0.Just for a few minutes but it happend like 4 times around 6 AM.

I'm still having problems with my HD channels. Every once in a while the SD channels go out too.

I didn't know if it was just me or not.

Mine are all working great, on both HD setups. It sounds a bit like you may have an issue, like signal or even an LNB going out.

No ESPN2HD or HDNet channels occasionally

We lost ESPN2HD last Fri. night for several hours,kept getting the searching for satellite signal message.I called D* late Fri. night,spent an hour on the phone with their tech dept. They gave us a free month of Showtime for the problem and sent a tech out early Mon. morning.He realigned the dish,checked cables and connectors.Now today,we have no ESPN2HD or HDNet (channel 79) channel,getting the searching for satellite signal once again.We have 2 H20 receivers (with the latest CE software) and the AT-9 dish.When I run a system test on both receivers,everything is checking out ok on both of them with one exception.The living room receiver keeps failing on the phone test.That doesn't make any sense to me because when a call comes in,the name and number pops up on the screen everytime.Any comments,suggestions in regards to why the receiver fails the phone test but the caller ID works just fine on it?

Mine are all working great, on both HD setups. It sounds a bit like you may have an issue, like signal or even an LNB going out.

I hope I'm not having any problems like that. I'm moving in about two months and wouldn't want to have to buy new stuff now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)