ETF

tarq476

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 16, 2007
Hey guys,

Is there a way to find out your current ETF on Dish's website without calling or doing a chat?

Also, I've heard it's better to cancel on the last day of your billing cycle. What's the reason for this?

Thanks for any help!

Do you remember when you signed up with dish or when your commitment started? The etf as of 08/09 was 17.50 for each month remaining in agreement. Before was 12.50 per month.

I dont see how they can legally lock anyone into a lifetime commitment. If so, sorry dish but you would never be considered my provider of the future, I would stick it out with directv or worse sub to uverse prior to signing a life time commitment with dish.

Im just kidding. Im sure if Dish and Directv could, they would offer lifetime committments.

I could actually see this working, you agree to sign up for service, they give you the latest and greatest technology and a big discount and instead of paying for an equipment upgrade, you pay the cancellation fee when you disconnect.

Im just kidding. Im sure if Dish and Directv could, they would offer lifetime committments.

I could actually see this working, you agree to sign up for service, they give you the latest and greatest technology and a big discount and instead of paying for an equipment upgrade, you pay the cancellation fee when you disconnect.

Then what? You pay $17.50 a month fee for the rest of you life to cancel.:p

I sure hope all of Claude's emoticon-less posts are humor! Although I agree that they would get some takers on lifetime commitments IFF it were two-way. In fact freezing the fees for 2 yrs isn't a half bad idea. To us.

Thanks for the help. Any idea whether it's better to cancel on the last day of the service period to avoid billing mistakes or perhaps the first to drop another month of ETF? I seem to remember seeing some advice on this, but can't find the thread now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts