Existing Customer Promotion

Flex pack promotions.
I called Dish yesterday 9/9 they have the following discounts available.
National Action Pack 50% off for 3 months. $6.00
Heartland Pack 50% off for 6 months. $3.00
Outdoor Pack 6 months. $2.00
Showtime 50% off for 6 months. $5.00
I tried for HBO but there are no current promotions.

Flex pack promotions.
I called Dish yesterday 9/9 they have the following discounts available.
National Action Pack 50% off for 3 months. $6.00
Heartland Pack 50% off for 6 months. $3.00
Outdoor Pack 6 months. $2.00
Showtime 50% off for 6 months. $5.00
I tried for HBO but there are no current promotions.
Did you try to see if there were any discounts offered for signing a new 24-month agreement? I'd rather try for 24 months of promotions than having to play the game every 3-6 months.

Did you try to see if there were any discounts offered for signing a new 24-month agreement? I'd rather try for 24 months of promotions than having to play the game every 3-6 months.
I was wondering the same thing. My $5 per month autopay discount expires in October.

Oh, and just to add to cpdretired's list of Channel Pack discounts available to Flex Pack subscribers, don't forget Latino Bonus Pack: $5 off per month indefinitely during the Univision dispute. :)

Reactions: MikeD-C05
The 866-974-0752 number is now disconnected, however the 866-974-0769 number got me to a friendly guy in NJ. I have been with Dish over 18 years he said and qualified for $15.00 a month off of my AT200 package, plus I asked for (and got) the additional $5.00 a month off my Hopper 3 fee. With the taxes considered, I will be saving $20.84 a month for the next 4 months or so, then even more per month when the year 2019 price increase comes in. Since my new price is set for 24 months, I will be saving even more when the price increase of 2020 hits.

My 24 month discount also just expired and I was wondering if I should just call and see if I can get it in effect again. However, I haven't been paying much attention to the equipment upgrade cycle. I currently have a Hopper 3 with a couple of Joey 2.0 units; is there anything coming down the pipe worth waiting for?
I'm going to be moving in a few months, so I'll likely wait until then before signing up for another 24 months anyway just in case there is an installation issue at the new place and I decide I don't want to continue with Dish.

The 866-974-0752 number is now disconnected, however the 866-974-0769 number got me to a friendly guy in NJ. I have been with Dish over 18 years he said and qualified for $15.00 a month off of my AT200 package, plus I asked for (and got) the additional $5.00 a month off my Hopper 3 fee. With the taxes considered, I will be saving $20.84 a month for the next 4 months or so, then even more per month when the year 2019 price increase comes in. Since my new price is set for 24 months, I will be saving even more when the price increase of 2020 hits.
HOW did u start off the call, by saying you were looking for a discount and wondered if you were qualified?

I did it through DIRT. I don't have a Hopper but I asked for and got $5 off an add on I have it for a year of the two years. So l am saving over $20 now and likely more in January and then more again the January after that.

I signed a new 24 month agreement with the Preferred Customer Offer which I was told would reinstate the $5 Autopay discount and a price lock, but no other discount. However, all I see on my programming page is a 3 month free Heartland pack. If I was bait and switched, I'll know when my next bill generates on the 6th.

Reactions: pattykay
I signed a new 24 month agreement with the Preferred Customer Offer which I was told would reinstate the $5 Autopay discount and a price lock, but no other discount. However, all I see on my programming page is a 3 month free Heartland pack. If I was bait and switched, I'll know when my next bill generates on the 6th.
Perfect timing! My contract expires on the 7th. Keep me posted. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)