Existing Customer Promotion

So, my bill says "Preferred Customer 2 Year Offer", but I have no discount for AutoPay or anything else, just the Latino Bonus Pack $5 credit that I had previously. I'm on Flex Pack.

So, I'm on a 2-year lock with a $10/month early cancellation clause, but with no financial benefit, except supposedly for any potential price increases it seems.

Reactions: charlesrshell
So, my bill says "Preferred Customer 2 Year Offer", but I have no discount for AutoPay or anything else, just the Latino Bonus Pack $5 credit that I had previously. I'm on Flex Pack.

So, I'm on a 2-year lock with a $10/month early cancellation clause, but with no financial benefit, except supposedly for any potential price increases it seems.
Interesting. Meanwhile, I have a $10/month credit, but no price lock to protect me from future increases. I guess we will have to wait and see how much the price of Flex Pack increases next year, to find out who got the better deal.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I did it through DIRT. I don't have a Hopper but I asked for and got $5 off an add on I have it for a year of the two years. So l am saving over $20 now and likely more in January and then more again the January after that.

Can I ask which member? I tried it through the chat on dish site but was told to call in.

Thanks to beardedbosn for alerting me to this offer. I have been toying with the idea of replacing Dish with Layer 3 TV. By accepting the offer, my Dish payment dropped below the cost of equivalent service offered by Layer 3 TV.

Thanks for the heads up i'm saving $18m/o they didn't give me $5.00 a month off my Hopper :( but i'm happy

Ok my preferred 2 year offer will be ending in a month. What can I expect?

It seems some are saying that there is no core discount + price lock being offered and no auto pay discount. I’d like to lock in my costs as they are now which are already over $100 per month.

Ok my preferred 2 year offer will be ending in a month. What can I expect?

It seems some are saying that there is no core discount + price lock being offered and no auto pay discount. I’d like to lock in my costs as they are now which are already over $100 per month.
Yes, as dare2be said, there is no discount for Flex Pack or autopay, but there should be a price lock available. I probably was not eligible for that because someone from the Office of the President put a "no more discounts" flag on my account. So, in my case, any time I ask for a discount, I have to deal with the Office of the President, since they are the only ones who can override that flag. This is a special case, and like I said, I have Flex Pack. In your case, with a monthly bill that high, you should be fine as far as qualifying for the Preferred Customer Offer again.

Reactions: dennispap
Wow, you guys barely get offered any discounts, DTV on the other hand provides some generous monthly discounts when calling retention, I’m sure you can find my thread in that section.

I am ready to shop around again, I am becoming more and more tired of DirecTV piss poor quality on sports, I get choppiness when watching live sports, but when I hit up my buddy’s house who has spectrum his quality is flawless even with an older DVR.
Directv had been going downhill in the equipment game even more than before since AT&T acquired them...

Reactions: pattykay
Reactions: Tampa8
I did the same deal as you 2 years ago and i am waiting on a response from dirt to see if i hopefully qualify again for the same deal.

Mine had just ended and I signed up the day it did. I'm guessing it will be the same for you.

Interestingly enough, my two-year deal ended last week, and when I log into my account, I still see the Preferred Customer Offer section showing the contract from two years ago. I would have expected that to have dropped off by now.

My new discount is a a $12.00 reduction on my main package with an additional $5.00 credit for having ebill and autopay active on my account. (This would require a new 24-month commitment; however, during this entire length you will be locked at this price.)
So i will save 17.00 per month for 24 months. plus however much the prices go up in 2019 and 2020. Thanks to CalebS@DISH with DIRT for making this happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)