Favorite fast food place?

Panera is good. A bit pricey, but good.

I think we need to redefine fast food though. I wouldn't consider Panera Bread fast food.

TO be honest, when I started the thread, I was basically talking about Mcdonalds, Subway, Sonic, ect....

However SOME of the ones mentioned (Raisin Cains, McCallisters, ect) are pretty close to those as far as speed, and could be considered "upscale fast food".

What I personally dont consider fast food is any place that is sit down and the waiter comes to your table, takes your order, and then brings it out.

Five Guys Burgers and Fries recently opened in my area, so I checked it out this weekend.

It was the best fast food cheeseburger I've ever had....it rivaled what I cook for myself at home. The "small" fry was made from fresh cut potatoes and cooked in peanut oil. It was big enough to easily serve 2-3.

I'll definetely be returning.

Menu | Five Guys Burgers and Fries

Five Guys Burgers and Fries recently opened in my area, so I checked it out this weekend.

It was the best fast food cheeseburger I've ever had....it rivaled what I cook for myself at home. The "small" fry was made from fresh cut potatoes and cooked in peanut oil. It was big enough to easily serve 2-3.

Sky, you referring to the one in Mayfield? Is that one open now?

Five Guys is popular in my office. I don't care that much for them. Somewhere along the line they changed the way they make their hot dogs, and they lost what little business I gave them.

Surprised no one's mentioned the free peanuts. We toss the shells on the floor around here- might I assume that is the same everywhere?

Chipotle - now there's some good food.

They are building one here, also a Sonic. I can't wait till they open, I only heard good things about them.