FCC Docket 05-72: Public Comments against sale/transfer of VOOM Licenses

riffjim4069 said:
The counter has been stuck at 141 for over 12 hours. It appears the FCC queues all comments after hours, and perhaps over the weekend, until they can be verified.

It is a government agency. They might not work on the weekend. We may have to wait until Monday for it to be updated.

roland

I'm a soon to be leaving D**er and I love competition. They have my comments. People need to get the word out. Someone should post this in the other forums where people read and comment on D** and E*******.

bruce said:
Why, with all the room on AMC6 and the new birds on order, there should be lots of room?

AMC6 + R 1 is much better than just AMC6 alone (for the time being until the others are in place). It gives better competition to the other providers.

My Confirmation Number is: '2005326406460 '

I even went so far as to include my HAM callsign as a show of my faith in communications of all kinds.

Hope It Helps

My Confirmation # Is 2005326064934

I Hope Voom Continues It Is A Great Satellite Provider With The Future Of Tv Now.

"Actually since these responses are from the public and not from involved parties they will just be read and filed away." - Mike123abc

Mike123abc: The Public Notice says "interested parties may file" not "involved parties" so they will have to be considered. Filing mine now.Have you?

justalurker said:
The FCC sometimes uses non-traditional definitions for terms, but in any case - where does it say all comments will be considered?

JL

Where does it say they won't? Are you suggesting that the FCC set up a web site, hired staff including attorneys, created review boards and wrote and published rules and regulations for proceedings specifically to solicit public comments with the intent to throw them away without consideration? Is the FCC and its web site a sham? Hmm...I have to learn to be more cynical and skeptical. :D