Feed Horn Seavey

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gabshere

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 20, 2006
Rison , Arkansas
didn't want to post a link but if you are looking for a feedhorn by seavey there is one on ebay just do a search for "feed horn" cause it looks like its listed wrong and calls itself a feed horn servo.

Wow, for an outfit selling estate sale used items, they sure have a high opinion of the value of 'em.

Since they obviously don't know what the feed horn is, I would have thought they'd put a $15-20 price on it.
At least shipping on the horn isn't outrageous.

Well, VoomVoom, no arm nor leg needed, it's all yours. :cool:
C / Ku-Band Feeds
*Customer must specify f/D of antenna and frequency range of Ku-Band

Wow, for an outfit selling estate sale used items, they sure have a high opinion of the value of 'em.

Since they obviously don't know what the feed horn is, I would have thought they'd put a $15-20 price on it.
At least shipping on the horn isn't outrageous.

Well, VoomVoom, no arm nor leg needed, it's all yours. :cool:

Seavey feeds are much desired, especially a C/KU. A couple of years ago I found a Seavey C band feed with no servo motor at a hamfest. The guy asked $10 and I offered him $5 and he took it. It had the servo cover on it which makes it kinda look like it has the motor. I thought I might've got took since the motor was missing because a regular Chaparral won't fit it and the one that did was like $50 bucks. I put it on eBay anyway and it sold for $77...

I haven't seen one like this one on eBay in many moons...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)