First HR44 on eBay

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's likely due to the limited availability of the HR44 and the extra cost to Directv for the swm16. They aren't cheap.

still frustrating to people like myself who already have the swm16. i have a 34, 21 and 22, so i'm only using 9 tuners on my swm16. i would love to swap that 21 for a 34/44 and be able to have 12 tuners. hopefully it won't be too long before they allow it.

That's right by my Mom in Oakland Park. This is more evidence that the HR44 is in national release since you aren't in a test area.

It's getting there... I am not in a test area and my shop has them. We are told not to install them until all 34s are off our truck or a customer threatens to cancel for not getting one. So 34 installed outweighs 44 install unless customer says 44 or nothing per management. Although I'm also like 6 to 8 hours from Pittsburg so I'm not far from where the test market was.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

They sure can be cranky over there, can't they? :) (you did get your answer, didn't you?)

They sure can be cranky over there, can't they? :) (you did get your answer, didn't you?)
Maybe I'm just waiting on that someone in that area to say that they just upgraded on got the 44, and several other people would repeat what that one person said :) Even though one person on the other site did say they have gotten installed the 44 but that was early this month, not sure if its started the rollout here yet, but I expect it to be next month.

Well I dont need to bother anybody with my question anymore since I just received a call from the tech and confirmed that is a HR44 and will be installed today, can't wait.

Well I dont need to bother anybody with my question anymore since I just received a call from the tech and confirmed that is a HR44 and will be installed today, can't wait.

Congrats on getting an HR44 you will love it!! I love my HR44 that was put in last Friday!!! :)

call solid signal it 1 to 2 weeks before you get the hr44.i'm still under contract .i order one when i get it. I call d and try to get discount .IF not i will not let D extend my contract.i know i got to ship the hr34 back.It freeze up on playback.The tech come out and check it and do something and tell it be fine.

The only thing I didn't get is the new RC71 remote which it doesn't matter since its always on IR mode and in the open space. Funny when I was looking at the back of the 44 I was confused as to what was that thing hanging out the back, then I realize it was the external power supply:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)