For You Non Believers

Could be your input line is crossed up with an AC line. Stranger things have happened.
Equator and all other VOOM channels come in very clear on my 51" Hitachi. PBS and Discovery sometimes have upconverted programs that have "noise" in the picture.
The HD rankings of NFL Football as far as I am concerned are as follows as per PQ
1. CBS
2. ESPN
3. ABC
4. FOX

Dvlos said:
If they should play with any bandwidth, mess with Moov I think you'll get less groans, and kill channel 999, I don't know how many times I say this, but it just seems stupid to be pointing at pixelation and mosquito noise with those two useless channels there staring back at me.
For that matter does anyone watch Auction? I think they should can 999 , MOOV, HDnews and Auction and if push comes to shove, Ultra. I like Rave, but they need to start filming their own concerts like Hdnet or they can cancel this repeat programming channel as well.

JimP said:
51" Hitachi, sounds like a CRT rear projector.

Darrell P, is your projector a DLP?
No, it's LCD, native 720p. Trust me, the mosquito noise is not caused by AC power lines or anything in my environment, it is the signal from Voom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)