fox 5 in nyc

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

neo0285

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2004
anybody else experiencing dropouts on fox 5, its got higher power than nbc on my box yet nbc comes in clear, while fox 5 breaks up. I noticed that the signal stays the same on fox its the quality that drops. Also i dint have the preamp installed , since the installer said it would make thinhs worse, cause i only live 15 miles away from ESB,is that true or shouil i put it in. Any ideas or suggestions guys?

I just turned to it to check out and haven't seen any dropouts so far. Take a look at your antenna to see if it moved (if possible)?

thats the thing its a bitch for me to get up there, you think the preamp would make a difference, or should i not even bother

neo0285 said:
thats the thing its a bitch for me to get up there, you think the preamp would make a difference, or should i not even bother

Don't bother. It will burn out since you are so close. I also live like 15 miles away from Manhattan and a pre-amp I bought (before VOOM) burned out because of the strong signal I get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts