Fox Business HD Now Live!

So does anybody know if you have turbo gold hd with platinum hd and locals if you are supposed to get fox business hd? I've been waiting for it to show up for a week or so and fox hd showed up in red but fox business never showed up. I see fox business in red in sd on 206 but no hint of it in hd.

I'm wondering if I should call or whether I even get it with my packages?

I'm having the same issue. I don't see Fox News or Fox Business in HD even on the "All Channels" view.

Did you ever get it resolved?

I'm having the same issue. I don't see Fox News or Fox Business in HD even on the "All Channels" view.

Did you ever get it resolved?

As best as any of us know, neither Fox channel is available to Turbo subscribers currently. There are some Turbo subs who apparently have one or both but that seems to be a mistake. Most have been told by CSRs that it is only available to Classic subscribers for the time being. There is some speculation it will be made available to the Turbo subscribers in the near future. If the upcoming Viacom HD channels are made available to the Turbo subscribers, the Fox channels probably will be made available at some time in the future as well. If the Turbo subs are denied the new Viacom HD channels, it will be an indication that E* is trying to kill those packages after jacking the prices up.

It also appears not to be available in the commercial packages either. They are pretty selective as to which subs get these Fox News channels in HD.

The HD add-ons and the TurboHD paks are described interchangeably here where it reads in describing the TurboHD paks "The only 100% HD packages anywhere! Can also be added to select SD packages for FREE for 6 months, as indicated below.", which implies they are identical to the HD add-ons, along with the Gold, Silver, and Bronze names they share.

That's been the case, as anyone reasonable would expect, identical HD in both sets of programming packages, until now.

How could they not realize that implication? Are they stupid?

I dunno if it's false adverstising because the channel list is there in the fine print, but it sure is deceptive, and plain ol sneaky.
icon13.gif
sneaky sneaky sneaky!:)

dishHD Absolute = no Fox News HD

I have dishHD Absolute with the DISH'n It Up 1st HD AO add-on (whatever that is). I signed up for this package before they came out with all the silver, gold, etc packages.

Still no Fox news or Business, not even in SD. CSR said they can't send me SD content because I'm paying for HD and those channels are not in HD which would not be fair. So they have an unhappy, confused customer. Some of you say you get them in HD yet they don't even show on my "all channels" menu--the SD channels do, in green and red though. The other thing is that I do receive several channels in SD only (SRN, QVC, HSN, CMDY, etc).

Fox News HD on 9477

I see FXNWS HD on channel 9477, but it is Red. Is anyone getting this channel in their package? I'm HD Absolutely not :-(