FOX new channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

pdqbobe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 20, 2004
Has anyone had a problem with volume on this channel 412? I have to turn up the volume at lease 10 db to hear it well and sometimes I change channels and forget to turn down the volume which is very loud. Anyone is this a Voom or Fox problem? HD=Voom

Yep, I have noticed the same thing. I also have Directv and ESPN News volume is much lower than the other ESPN channels. I Haven't a clue as to why.

Thanks Ish1885 . I thought it was my reciever but I also tried D* on Fox this week end and the volume was lower also. It may be something to do with the broadcaster but I hope they fix this because when I channel surf I forget to turn the volume down to normal. Wife factor you know what I mean. HD=Voom

Comedy Central has much lower audio than any other channels out there. And this was true when I had D* as well. I say HAD because I am 100% VOOM now, cancelled my D*.

pdqbobe said:
Has anyone had a problem with volume on this channel 412? I have to turn up the volume at lease 10 db to hear it well and sometimes I change channels and forget to turn down the volume which is very loud. Anyone is this a Voom or Fox problem? HD=Voom

Voom has commented that they do nothing with audio volume levels - they only pass on what they get. If the other sat companies don't have this issue, then they are probably making adjustments - but the problem there is they will need to be prepared to move quickly if the source changes on them. By Voom not touching it, they virtually eliminate having to react to source audio changes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)