FoxSport Channel Cleveland Region new channel next?

So I take it this will be blacked out in NY....great.

Good point lurch, us folks on the westcoast would like to know that there is going to be rsn's coming our way. There are plenty of voomers in colorado, enough for a FSN COLORADO. But if it doesn't come i am not gonna whine about it, i'll take another hd channel or 2, lol......

Fox Sports Regional for Cleveland will not be launching tomorrow as it was initially thought. There has been a delay on it. We'll keep you post when it will launch.

Sean Mota said:
Right now, it is too early to put a RSN package. There's only one on VOOM and one more in the plan so far. So until a reasonable number of them are in place, I do not see a package coming out.

That's fine, if voom wants to wait till they have more RSN's before they will offer a $10.00 package to allow people with the base package to upgrade.

The main point I was trying to make with my post is that if you have the top end Plantinum package from direct TV you get all the RSN's they carry. Even though voom currently only has Florida and Cleveland (shortly) online, they will be adding more over the next year hopefully. For people that have purchased their top end VAVAVOOM package throw us a bone and include any and all the RSN's that they currently offer. Like i said in my original post, Live Proffesional games should be blacked out unless you live in that RSN's geographic coverage area, but having access to the out of area RSN's is still nice because they show other programing like golf shows, fishing, college sports, ect... and you can actually watch proffesional sports on the after midnight rebroadcasts because blackout rules don't apply to next day rebroadcasts!!!!

Scott Greczkowski said:
Hawkshaw, whay are you paying so much for Dish?

You can cancel everything but the RSN package and pay $5 a month for not having a basic programming package, total sot a month is $10. :)

I don't think you will be seeing FOX Midwest on VOOM anytime in the near future.

Scott, you should know better ;)

Unfortunetly, RSNs are the only package on Dish that you can not get alone. To be able to order the sports pack you need at Least AT60 Plus

Dish Fox Locals

I just confirmed with Dish that you have to have at least AT60 Plus to get Fox Regionals. And I have to pay $10 extra to get Fox MW as I'm not in that area.

Soon as the baseball season is over, I'm dumping Dish. I'll stick with VOOM through the winter and see what happens.

And besides I would miss checking each day to see what's new.

Thanks y'all,
Hawk

richard_rd said:
have purchased their top end VAVAVOOM package throw us a bone and include any and all the RSN's that they currently offer.

I totally agree with this the complete package should always be that "complete". I wouldn't mind getting access to all RSNs, in all seriousness guys, it's more something to stroke my "e-genitals" with because I would never watch an Indians or Cardinals game unless they are playing my Marlins anyway. BUT! A place like Florida has people from all over the place and some would really like a provider that lets them see RSNs from all over the country.

Voom obviously has some sort of plan for the RSN's. That's evident now that we have two of them up and running. Why isn't it possible for someone to tell us what Voom's plans for RSN's are for the rest of the country?

Honestly, the RSN's are the only programming VOOM is missing that is absolutely costing them subscribers.

riffjim4069 said:
but I get the feeling we're not going to see Comcast Baltimore/Washington for another 6+ months.
I agree... I think we'll only see the 5 Regional sports channels that Rainbow owns first, if we're lucky enough to live in one, then they'll slowly add the rest of the nation in order of negotiations and subscriber numbers for a particular region...

Remember guys, we dont have an unlimited channel capacity on the satellite. In fact, once we get SCI FI and FSN Cleveland up.. we are out of space (for now!) but a lot more space starting 2005 is coming!!!!

cool - that's plenty of time for basketball season. Voom needs to make it known in the Cleveland area that they will now have Cavs (and indians) games in HD.

Here let's make it easy on Voom, kill Moov and 999 to add more HD channels..yay!

This is getting old. I want to stay with Voom but if we don't have FSN Ohio by Cavs season I'll go with cable. Are there any others that will consider moving off? Maybe as a group we can have some leverage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)