FOX NEWS CHANNEL HD 10/17 6 am

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
THis is good news.

Now please give me Chiiler in HD and I will never complain again about HD.

This probably means that the Crime and Investigation channel will be added to the $5 HD extra package???

This is good for two reasons;

One, they have another three month free promo for this turd which I just signed up for.

Two, That package needs some more teeth to make most of us subscribe to it with real money. I actually like the 4-5 channels they offer but it's not worth the $5 for so few interesting shows.

confirmed we have fxnews hd. also i noticed that hdnet is on the guide twice at 306 and 306-1. don't know why.

I wonder if all in studio programing will be full screen like "Fox and Friends". I really hope so. I thought it was going to have a "wing" like the FBC.

WHOOOHOOOOOO! I had posted on the dish site too, Glenn Beck is commin to Foxnews in the spring with a weekday show, great news!!!!!!

WHOOOHOOOOOO! I had posted on the dish site too, Glenn Beck is commin to Foxnews in the spring with a weekday show, great news!!!!!!

Good deal!!

Didn't he have a program on CNN Headline News??

I wouldn't know because HL News is not in hd.;)

check your custom guide

I woke up and turned on Fox News without thinking about this and thought, my Steve Douchey looks good today, standing there at The Villages. It took me about a 1/2 a second to realize, "oh my gosh, finally... it is in HD, they listened to all of our complaining and added Fox News HD!"

Excellent!!!!

check your custom guide though. I had to re-add 360. I do however have mine set to hide SD duplicates of HD channels, so that might have something to do with why I had to re-add it.

KEEP POLITICAL VIEWS OUT OF THIS THREAD.

This thread is only to discuss a new channel on DirecTV.

Feel free to discuss picture quality, sound, guide data, but not programming content or views.

Status
Please reply by conversation.