FOX NEWS ROLLS DOWN TO CLASSIC BRONZE 100

This whole thing just stinks! I switched to the all HD package with locals with a real belief that any new HD would be added to my subscription. So along comes two new HD channels and they are not in any of the HD only packages. I honestly believe that Charlie is trying to drive customers away --- look at the churn. I am kidding but none of the decisions made lately by this Corporation make any sense in trying to keep existing customers. It seems to me that they are actually trying to get a new crop --- sort of crop rotation if you will.

it does not make any sense but then nothing Dish has done in the last year and a half really add up.

Just My Two Cents

JC

5 million per month to view and pay there bill. Not Looking at Turbo bronze channel line up. I garentee you 7000 people did not see what you saw. Remember E* lost more customer then they added, I doubt many New customers got misled from the website.
If there was any misleading it was from DBS Talk and Satellite guys members not proving what they saw or what they claimed they saw.

OK, Hemi....time for you to lighten up. I have been sitting on the sidelines of this site for several years and seldom post. But I do get sick and tired of a very small majority of posters who have to constantly snipe at others.

This web forum is not a court of law. No one owes you any proof. There are sufficient anecdotal reports that FNC and FBN were indeed listed as available in the Turbo packages on dish's website for a short period of time. Whether it was a mistake on Dish's part or not, I see no reason to challenge the integrity of those discussing what they saw.

Oh, and by the way, I saw them listed in the Turbo packages too, for the brief time they were there.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

OK, Hemi....time for you to lighten up. I have been sitting on the sidelines of this site for several years and seldom post. But I do get sick and tired of a very small majority of posters who have to constantly snipe at others.

This web forum is not a court of law. No one owes you any proof. There are sufficient anecdotal reports that FNC and FBN were indeed listed as available in the Turbo packages on dish's website for a short period of time. Whether it was a mistake on Dish's part or not, I see no reason to challenge the integrity of those discussing what they saw.

Oh, and by the way, I saw them listed in the Turbo packages too, for the brief time they were there.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Yea OK thanks for that, Just another Guy who failed to read slowly and closely. I rest my case!;) I didn't doubt that these guys saw what they saw. But Untill Now No proof of this appeared on the satellites guys website.

This could explain what the problem is...

head-up-ass.jpg

I have turboHD Bronze.... got it on the 5th of Feb because Fox News was listed. Realized that it was a free preview.... kept hoping maybe once the change came to the 100 package that I would get in the turbo package..... well... I just lost my free preview.... 205 is dead!! I would like to get it in SD at the very least.

i think i will call them every day and complain until i get something..... really ticks me off... especially when I had FOUR people tell me that I would get this channel the day I signed up.... FOUR csr's..... only took them 4 people and 90 minutes to get me set up with a package..... UGH!

I have turboHD Bronze.... got it on the 5th of Feb because Fox News was listed. Realized that it was a free preview.... kept hoping maybe once the change came to the 100 package that I would get in the turbo package..... well... I just lost my free preview.... 205 is dead!! I would like to get it in SD at the very least.
Ugh... Well, I guess everyone saw this coming... I hope something changes over the next couple of days and we get this channel lit up in HD, but I won't be holding my breath.

Ugh... Well, I guess everyone saw this coming... I hope something changes over the next couple of days and we get this channel lit up in HD, but I won't be holding my breath.
You'll get it. Charlie is just being an ass. :( Print out that screen shot and Email it to the CEO address. Enough of you's do it , You'll get it. Thats the thing though, is there enough to get it done?
I'll send the Ceo one , No sweat off my sack.:)

Yep, bye-bye to Fox, then...preview went black about 2pm central. Have TurboHD Silver...just called Dish and the tech promised he would fix it. I really have no confidence it that happening (I mean at first he told me I'd need an HD dish installed).

You'll get it. Charlie is just being an ass. :( Print out that screen shot and Email it to the CEO address. Enough of you's do it , You'll get it. Thats the thing though, is there enough to get it done?
I'll send the Ceo one , No sweat off my sack.:)

CEO address is useless for programming purposes but go ahead, try it and good luck!

Yep, bye-bye to Fox, then...preview went black about 2pm central. Have TurboHD Silver...just called Dish and the tech promised he would fix it. I really have no confidence it that happening (I mean at first he told me I'd need an HD dish installed).
Yeah, I am at work, but I checked my SlingGuide and it is gone... :down

I've had Fox News non HD version on my Turbo HD Bronze package since I signed up a couple of weeks ago.

I'd trade it for MSNBC in a heartbeat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)