Fox Sports 1

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yeah did a chat with Dish earlier and their thoughts were Dish would have FS1 plus NBC I think in 2014 did a 10yr deal to be covering more NASCAR races as well.

Fine by me, just gimme.

I agree. At some point in the future, though, DISH has to quit requiring certain packages for the sports channels. Ex: If somebody had Smart Pack but wants their sports so be it.

Glad DISH came through with this. Next step is to either get NBCSN in the Sports Pack or lower basic package.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Yeah did a chat with Dish earlier and their thoughts were Dish would have FS1 plus NBC I think in 2014 did a 10yr deal to be covering more NASCAR races as well.

I think it starts 2015 and they will even be carrying the Whelen Modified Series so NBC will have tons of NASCAR.

Awesome. I'm glad to see Dish offering more sports channels. Hopefully this means both providers signed on for FXX too.

Edit: now we just need to find out which packages will get the new channels. Hopefully at least AT 200 and up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm wondering if FS1 will be put in the place of SPEED and FS2 in Multi-Sport.

I'm wondering if FS1 will be put in the place of SPEED and FS2 in Multi-Sport.

I'm guessing that won't happen. This is a brand new agreement so channel placement is probably new too. I bet FS1 and FS2 either go into AT 200 or AT 120+ and FXX goes into AT 120. I don't see sports pack being required with this new deal. We'll have to wait and see though.

I'm guessing that won't happen. This is a brand new agreement so channel placement is probably new too. I bet FS1 and FS2 either go into AT 200 or AT 120+ and FXX goes into AT 120. I don't see sports pack being required with this new deal. We'll have to wait and see though.

Do we know for sure FXX was included in this deal?

Do we know for sure FXX was included in this deal?

No that hasn't been announced as far as I know. Fox has 3 brand new channels launching though. I can't imagine them coming to terms on 2 of them and leaving out the 3rd. I could be totally wrong since the sports channels are launching first though.

No that hasn't been announced as far as I know. Fox has 3 brand new channels launching though. I can't imagine them coming to terms on 2 of them and leaving out the 3rd. I could be totally wrong since the sports channels are launching first though.

I really hope FXX is included in this deal. I would hate to miss new season of Sunny in Philly.

Does anyone know which of the Fox channels will carry the new Big East basketball games? I thought I read it a while back, but can't remember which channel.

I'll be curious to see Formula E racing... Those 20 min recharge pit stops will be interesting. :)

Ill be sure to do one of those when I see...

Fox 1 HD
Fox 2 HD
Fxx HD

I just hope dish gets all 3 and not one or two of the channels. ..you would think though all 3 channels are part of negotiations

Not to mention an extra dance if a few of the other Fox channels that are currently in SD end up in HD.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)