Free Dish OTA tuner

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Obe

Original poster
Jun 9, 2013
PA
I have a Dish OTA dual tuner that is free to a good home. You pay shipping via USPS pre-paid label.

I got them to come install an OTA even though they didn't want to. I had to call to cancel service to get it. Anyway, Jose shows up after they canceled the first three installs due to "not having equipment" and informs me they don't go on the roof to install. I have a five foot tripod and a twn for mast on top of that they could have installed it on. Nope, has to be on the dish satellite antenna mast where it shoots through the roof. Actually twice if you look as line of sight. Either way, the install went ok and reception was only fair. NO doubt at all that the antenna on the roof would have netted a great result. Stuipd dumb Dish. Still no FOX locals even with antenna and now today the Hopper3 is flaking out along with the wireless Joey. I'm just at wits end with them and think I should have stuck with the damn cable company. I'm not any cheaper with Dish and the service is about the same. In fact, I was floored when I called customer service at 6am to find that they were closed! What happened to 24-7 service???

Sorry to hear of these troubles. This kind of thing is among the reason I cut the cord entirely. I now have a Tablo 4-tuner DVR connected to an antenna in my attic, plus YouTube TV. Works great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts