Free Preview: HBO / Cinemax / NFL Sunday Ticket This Weekend

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thats the problem with Freeviews .... they tend to not show the shows that they would normally show and pull out these old movies instead of the current stuff usually.

Thats the problem with Freeviews .... they tend to not show the shows that they would normally show and pull out these old movies instead of the current stuff usually.

Correct!
It makes me want to pick up the phone and order that crap.

Joe

Upgrade to Sunday Ticket MAX for $25. Sunday for a total cost of $249.99 instead of 299.99! September 8th only!

Free Sunday Ticket this weekend too for week one on Sunday.

Does anybody know if I can be charged for recording a couple games and watching later tomorrow or the next day? The last thing I need is to get charged for the Sunday ticket for DVRing a game. Also does anybody know why I am getting Cinnemax but not the free HBO preview? Looks like I'm going to go on a free movie shopping spree on behalf of my DVR even though over half will probably suck, it ends Monday at 11:59AM PST?

Sorry for all the questions guys!:):popcorn

Last edited:
Does anybody know if I can be charged for recording a couple games and watching later tomorrow or the next day? The last thing I need is to get charged for the Sunday ticket for DVRing a game. Also does anybody know why I am getting Cinnemax but not the free HBO preview? Looks like I'm going to go on a free movie shopping spree on behalf of my DVR even though over half will probably suck, it ends Monday at 11:59AM PST?

I've never been charged to watch something later that I had recorded during a freeview. I've also never been charged for programming that I was not given clear warning requiring action on my part to proceed.

No, you wont be charged for Recording the ST and watching it later, or movies for that matter.

FYI, when setting up your Recordings of the ST, go to the actual game Time Slot when you hit the Record button, not the Upcoming game location.

I hope not...I'm watching the Bills/NE game right now via the ST channels (recorded 4 games yesterday while I was working)

I hope not...I'm watching the Bills/NE game right now via the ST channels (recorded 4 games yesterday while I was working)
I won't spoil it for you not sure if you saw the box scores already but it was a great game.

So we have till 11:59 PST today before the HBO/Cinnemax preview ends right?

I won't spoil it for you not sure if you saw the box scores already but it was a great game.

So we have till 11:59 PST today before the HBO/Cinnemax preview ends right?

Don't know, usually it ends at midnight on Sunday. That would be EST I do believe.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)