Free Preview: HBO / Cinemax / NFL Sunday Ticket This Weekend

Status
Please reply by conversation.
disappointed in ST,....how can GB/SF be blacked out in Alabama, so much for every game no matter where you live

It was the afternoon fox game of the week but some markets got the Rams and Cardinals instead so it wasn't national. He probably tried to record the season ticket channel and it was probably on his local fox so it was blacked out.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

It was the afternoon fox game of the week but some markets got the Rams and Cardinals instead so it wasn't national. He probably tried to record the season ticket channel and it was probably on his local fox so it was blacked out.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Yup, they would do it.
Also would not be a ST issue.

i get all sf games on my local channel and it was not blacked out on ST

I didn't check the ST for the local Browns and Lions games ... there use to be a time when the HD feed of the Local teams were available, but that for some reason changed.
I'll try to remember to check this week.

Nope, not on my local stations. Was watching redzone when it went off the air and said to switch to 715 for game.....Blacked Out it said. So False Advertisement on D* ads I've seen on TV. He clearly says "Get Every Game". You make all the excuses you want for D* but he says it and it's Not True

Nope, not on my local stations. Was watching redzone when it went off the air and said to switch to 715 for game.....Blacked Out it said. So False Advertisement on D* ads I've seen on TV. He clearly says "Get Every Game". You make all the excuses you want for D* but he says it and it's Not True

I'm not even a directv customer so I don't need to make excuses for them. You are supposed to get every out of market game with Sunday Ticket. If you don't live in either team's market and it wasn't on your local Fox channel it was some kind of glitch. If you try lightening up on the hostility you will get better responses here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Except you FAILED to read the fine print that is "Subject to BLACK OUT".

As mentioned earlier, there were alot of things happening last week (first week of the season).

In reality you don't get ALL the games, but you Do get All the Sunday games with the exception to the Sunday NIGHT game, which technically, IS a Sunday game, so yes, you don't get all the games .... however, you would know that going into your signing up with D* ST.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts