Frustrated by numerous program guide issues (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

tsunami2311

SatelliteGuys Family
Aug 3, 2017
NJ
There is a TON of shows that are showing up as new that are not. I have to keep deleting things off my DVR that I have seen already.

This has been issue for long time, thise started along with so many other timer/guide issue when dish changed the guide provider since then it been mess, but atlest it not as bad as USE to be

crodrules

Your Happy Guru
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 14, 2014
North Central Ohio
An alert for anyone who is recording Lego Marvel Avengers: Climate Conundrum on Disney XD. When I checked the guide yesterday, I noticed that they got the episode numbers reversed. So, last night's premiere was listed as episode 2, and next week's new episode was listed as episode 1.

BostonMA

SatelliteGuys Family
May 20, 2008
Boston, Massachusetts
Sporadic instances still of shows marked as new that are not. Also dates in the show schedules that don't line up with the guide. (Oak Island shows are a good example).

Local NFL games are not showing up in the guide. It has been an issue for weeks. Some other local programs affected like Patriots All Access.

DJ Lon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 29, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
LOL Yesterday (Saturday) our Fox station guide info said "To Be Determined" 8 AM-8 PM and 8 PM-11 PM and The 6 PM news on our CBS station said "CBS5 Morning News"

Radioguy41

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 7, 2008
Lehighton, PA
An alert for anyone who is recording Lego Marvel Avengers: Climate Conundrum on Disney XD. When I checked the guide yesterday, I noticed that they got the episode numbers reversed. So, last night's premiere was listed as episode 2, and next week's new episode was listed as episode 1.
Yeah, you can't trust the episode numbering. I showed the wife one a couple of days ago. It gave the title and said "Part 2" but the first line in the blurb said "Part 1 of 2" then at the very bottom it said "Part 2 of 2". :coco

crodrules

Your Happy Guru
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 14, 2014
North Central Ohio
Somehow, I don't think this is the correct description for this episode of The Flash...
(Tuesday, 6/22/2021 at 8 PM Eastern on CW)
0620211353-01.jpg

Yeah, I know that Sarah (or Sara) is a popular name in the Arrowverse. However, there is currently no character on The Flash named Sarah. (This is obviously the description for the Monday, 6/21/2021 at 9 PM Eastern episode of The Republic of Sarah on CW. I will note that the description that actually appears in the guide on Monday for that episode is much shorter than the description pictured above.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts