8:20am NESN Sports Update :)20)
8:40am NESN Sports Update :)20)
9:00am Paid Programming
9:30am Paid Programming
10:00am Paid Programming
10:30am Paid Programming
11:00am Paid Programming
11:30am Paid Programming

Doesn't look like I'll be missing any compelling HD programming in the overnight period....
Late night replays could be aired though so that could tick people off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Late night replays could be aired though so that could tick people off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
In 2015 Sox in 2, the two hour replay of that night's Red Sox game was shown at midnight, and the next afternoon at 1pm ET. I'm not sure if the same will be true or close for 2016....

What happens when a West Coast baseball game goes deep into extra innings? Is a switch going to flip at 2am that cuts to an infomercial?

What happened before now? It's not like those games were only SD before this...... Red Sox games never lost the HD feed when they were on the West Coast no matter the length.

I really wish Dish would add Root Sports Houston so I could watch the Rockets and Astros. I am in their region but can't see them because Dish isn't carrying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nominal
I really wish Dish would add Root Sports Houston so I could watch the Rockets and Astros. I am in their region but can't see them because Dish isn't carrying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i think they will eventually also add the other root sports channels also.

Reactions: EricfromTx
Feels so good to see trackside live and Heartland Poker tour in HD, lol :)

Though it is great to see local shows and stuff like that

Last edited:
I am sure the "Off Air" will be fixed shortly. As I look at the online program guide, it looks like only 10 of the RSN's have the "Off Air" in the middle of the night to the early morning. The others are HD 24/7. Not really concerned though - I will be watching CSN Chicago a lot more during the day!

I am sure the "Off Air" will be fixed shortly. As I look at the online program guide, it looks like only 10 of the RSN's have the "Off Air" in the middle of the night to the early morning. The others are HD 24/7. Not really concerned though - I will be watching CSN Chicago a lot more during the day!

Why does DISH need to shut off the HD feed of the RSN's from 3AM-11AM (ET) every day ? Do the transponders need to re-charge their batteries every day for 8 hours ? Where are we, in 2002 ???

They just un-hid the SD feeds which means they intend to keep these HD blackouts for 8 hours every day !

Reactions: goaliebob99

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)